Well, I eat clean MOST of the time. But then there are the occasional times that I just need to eat those carbs to reset my system.
What do you do after a meal of unclean foods?
Here are a few tips to help you get back on track.
1. Don’t overly stress about it. There is nothing you can do once the food has gone down the hatch. You just have to move forward.
2. Drink some peppermint tea to settle your tummy as you will feed a bit of indigestion set in.
3. Drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins you just ate. Also, since you probably just ate a ton of carbs…it will flush out that extra water associated with them. Carbs hold water, don’t forget! Carbs will make you bloat don’t forget…
4. Wake up the next day and eat a high protein breakfast. It is important that you don’t skip this step as that will cause you to only go into “starvation mode.”
5. Go light on the carbs, drink TONS of water and get some exercise in.
6. Try some gentle yoga poses. These yoga poses will aid in digestion and overall increase your comfort level.
So, don’t worry. A meal or two will not wreck your clean eating work. Just get right back on the “horse” to minimize the meals.
What do you do that helps with recovery from an “unclean eating” episode??
Share your tips in the comment section below.
You asked for it and now you got it!
Beachbody is a company on the “cutting edge” of everything — exercise workouts, DVD’s, nutrition…you name it…they are it!
Now, Beachbody will be brought to you SOON ON DEMAND…
If you have ever thought about being a coach with me… NOW would be the time to talk to me and get on board… Current, Past or Future customer?? Have we got a deal for you!
You have been asking for it, and Beachbody has listened!!!!
Beachbody programs ON DEMAND! Streaming our best Beachbody programs right to your home computer. No need for finding a DVD player…you can just stream them as you need them.
Want to know how you can get your favorite Beachbody program ON DEMAND for as little as $2.99 a week… (yes, that’s about $3) AND also have access to customized meal plans, VIP trainer chats and more all included?
FILL OUT THIS FORM and you will be the first to get all the details as I get them!
It is important to know your “why!”
Why do you want to be healthy? Why do you want to lose weight? Why do you want to eat clean? Why haven’t diets worked for you in the past? What challenges are there for you to get involved?
If you don’t know your “why” you certainly won’t stick with a program.
For me, I had gotten to a point in my life where I felt as if things would be impossible to change. Once I made it to my 40’s, I thought that things were going to be the way they were going to be and that I didn’t have many options in terms of body transformation. The 20’s, even the 30’s were far gone. What happened to me? How did I let myself get into this shape? How could I even begin to turn things around?
It was only through a hard core look at my “why” that I could truly commit to a workout program and a new lifestyle.
Here is my “why” from my mouth to your ears.
What is your “why?” What will keep you working towards your goals long after your New Year’s resolution has worn off?
Dig deep and find that “why.” Then you will be ready to commit to a program, no matter the cost or the commitment.
If you are ready, fill out my Challenge Group Application and let’s get you started on the road of transformation.