I am always on the prowl for some clean eats crockpot cooking…
So, I was delighted when I ran across this one today!
Here is the recipe:
- 4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 T. garlic, minced
- 2 T. tomato paste
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. honey
- 2 T. Italian Seasoning
- 1 T. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
This Clean Eating Slow Cooker Italian Chicken is a super easy meal that you can feel good about feeding to your family. It’s packed with fresh ingredients and has enough flavor that you can eat alone, over salad, or over your favorite rice. Enjoy!
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken) together and mix for about 30 seconds until ingredients are mixed well.
- Place chicken breasts and sauce in crock; cover and Crock on LOW heat for 7 hours.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks. Let chicken absorb sauce and crock for another 30 mins. to 1 hour on LOW.
- Serve with your favorite pasta or quinoa.